[Prev][Next][Index]

Cutting holes in vinyl tubing

Regarding holes in vinyls, I use a drill press and a block of wood with
a "V" groove cut onto the top to center to hold the vinyls.  If you
precut the vinyls to the right length and put the whole batch in the
freezer ( I usually do about 100 or so at a time) and allow them to sit
for 3-4 hours (overnight preferablly) and then drill them while they are
still cold, you will find that the holes are clean and the vinyl does not
deform while you are trying to drill them !

Craig Wong
If something DOESN'T go wrong when you least expect it,
then something IS wrong !!!!!  ...MURPHY'S SEVENTH LAW