[Prev][Next][Index]

Sermon (was Flexifoils)

I Have to agree with Marty! Too many times Have I seen People push Their
Skills past there limits. Me included. while flying two team Kites stacked
I lost my footing and before I knew it I was being Dragged face first across
the ground. What I should have done was let go of one of the lines. What I did
was take the kites off wind. while That did bring me to a stop it was 40 feet
farther down the field then it should have been.

When you are in a situation like that thinking and reason gives way to
reaction and foolishness. Rules are needed to prevent the situation in the
first place. But rules will never replace common sense and a little caution.

Power Kiteing can be dangerous proceed with Caution.

George.

Return to Kite Fliers's Site