[Prev][Next][Index]

3.6 Swept Wing Stunt Kites

Esben:

I have not read this one either, but from postings and various
reviews I understand that it is quite a technical book, and it
includes plans for one or more stunt kites in the LiteFlite
family. I guess this means it is not exactly a beginners book.

Simo Salanne (May 93):

Although I cannot agree with all Mark says in his book (e.g.
stiffness/flexibily matters) I consider this a very good
"anatomy" book of stunt kites. Even for a flyer, who does not
build kites himself, the book gives good understanding of most
common decisions made by the designer.

The family tree of a stunt kite on the cover is very nice.

Return to Kite Fliers's Site